Unattended Cooking Fire Causes Fatality

Comments (0) Blog, Multi-Family

ABC News in North Carolina reporters that an apartment building resident was FIRE2heating grease and fell asleep on the couch. The grease then ignited causing smoke alarms to go off in an adjacent apartment. Neighbors called 911 but it was too late to save the life of the resident who was taken to Wilson Medical Center and pronounced dead.  Many lives are lost each year from unattended cooking fires.  Never leave the room when you are cooking.  If you must, turn off the stove.  GSSI’s range top suppression system would have saved this man’s life.  Read more here.


Comments are closed.