800-786-2178

Register

Login

Never Leave Your House While Cooking

Comments (0) Blog, Multi-Family

nighttime fireSeems like a no brainer, huh? An unattended cooking fire started about 9:30 pm in the first-floor kitchen of a multi-family, two-story dwelling caused $10,000 in damages in Evanston, OH, Monday.  T. No one was home at the time, so it appears that the residents must have started cooking and then left the house.  When smoke rose to the second floor, those residents evacuated.  No one was injured.

Comments are closed.