English Cooking Show Needs a Guardian III!

english cooking showA UK cooking how host almost burned down her own set in an episode of “Come Dine With Me in Northamptonshire.” Lauren Oxlade was showing off her skills when she left her oven mitts too close to the flames. ” According to reports, “She went into the evening hoping her passion for cooking and ‘burning’ desire to win would bag her the £1,000 cash prize. 

Paul Rouse, with GuardianSSI said, “The Guardian is designed to detect and extinguish cooking fires and prevent re-ignition in private homes, apartments, senior housing, college campuses, hospitals and even TV production locations!”  Even older kitchens can be retrofitted.

Read more:

Comments (0) Blog

Read more