Christmas Day Fire Leaves Family Homeless

It’s an old but sad story – cooking a Christmas meal led to the total destruction of a family home in Bells, part of Crockett County, Tenn.  Raymond Woodward said he was cooking a Christmas meal for his family when the kitchen went up in flames.

FIRE2He suffered second degree burns on his arm and hands, but managed to save his elderly mom and sister.  House fires increase over the holidays when we need to be extra careful.  You can read more about this tragedy here.  It’s likely the Guardian system would have saved the home.

Comments (0) Blog, Multi-Family

Read more