The Guardian is the SOLUTION for residential
range top fire protection.
- Unattended Cooking Causes Mobile Home Fire
- Peabody, MA Resident OK After Kitchen Fire
- Accidental Stove Fire Damages YWCA
- Don’t Drink and Cook on New Year’s Eve
- Christmas Day Fire Leaves Family Homeless
- Injuries From Hot Stoves Heating Up
- More Cooking Fires on Thanksgiving Than Any Other Day
- Fire Safety for the Holidays
- Unattended Cooking Fire Causes Fatality
Guard Your Kitchen
Range top fires are indifferent to cause. Accidents happen! The phone or doorbell distracts you... A child innocently turns on the burners... Perhaps an elderly person forgets they are cooking. Whether it is a single home or multiple apartments at risk, putting the fire out quickly is imperative to minimize damage and injury to you and your family. The Guardian systems provide that speed and protection.