800-786-2178

Register

Login

Unattended Cooking Fire House Tour

Comments (0) Markets, Residential

australia house fire

We hope not, because the majority of of all house fires start in the kitchen.  In this video from Australia, Fire Investigator Mick Forbes walks us through a unit destroyed by fire  – the cause was a pot left unattended on the stove.  Do you leave cooking unattended?  Check out the tour of this burned out home here: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=781797655188147

Comments are closed.