Precious Kitty Saved from Cooking Fire…

Comments (0) Blog

Recently there was a very scary situation in San Angelo, TX. A gorgeous cat was the sole victim in an unattended cooking fire. “It had difficulty breathing,” Battalion Chief Fred Barnett said. “We recommended it be taken to the vet.”

The fire was caused when the resident left the home to pick up their children. They thought they had turned off the stove but it had been on. Thankfully all seems well with the cute cat! The lesson is triple check that you turn off the stove before you leave home!

Cooking fire...

Cooking fire…

-Guardian Staff

Comments are closed.