Peabody, MA Resident OK After Kitchen Fire

Comments (0) Blog, Markets, Multi-Family, Residential

Avalon Essex apartments was the site of a cooking fire on Saturday night that left one resident looking for a new place to stay.

A townhouse cooking fire resident is thankful that the American Red Cross is helping him find a place to stay after he had a kitchen fire this week.  Although it was reported to be a small kitchen fire, via the Peabody Patch, the townhouse unit was affected by water and smoke damage.  The resident was OK, according to officials.

Comments are closed.