Ozzy Osbourne Starts a Bacon Sandwich Cooking Fire
Even the rich and famous are not protected from cooking fires. Ozzy Osbourne reportedly started a house fire earlier this week when he tried to make a bacon sandwich as a midnight snack. He tried to burn down his house according to his wife Sharon Osbourne in a tweet. “I’m in London, @OfficialOzzy is in LA making a bacon sandwich last night and the fire brigade ended up at our house!!”
This isn’t the first time the Black Sabbath frontman’s house needed the fire department’s help. Sharon also tried to burn the house down in the past with candles, and the fire department showed up then as well. Lesson #1: When you are cooking, stay in the kitchen until your meal is ready!