800-786-2178

Register

Login

Massachusetts Fatal Fire Caused By Unattended Cooking

Comments (0) Blog, Markets, Residential, Senior Living

A 65 year old woman sadly lost her life this week in Springfield, MA because of a cooking fire.  The woman’s daughter and a family pet were able to escape, but a neighbor who tried to rescue the woman was unsuccessful.  It was reported that two pans of food had been left unattended on a stove in the kitchen.  It’s the most common cause of fires in Springfield.  A local representative said that, “If anybody is cooking with oil or grease they should stay and watch what they are cooking.”  More information about the fire can be found here http://bit.ly/17NuzcX.

springfield house fire

Comments are closed.