800-786-2178

Register

Login

Hickory, NC Man Hurt in Kitchen Fire

Comments (0) Blog, Residential

Another day brings another story of a tragic cooking fire. This time it takes place in Hickory, NC. In fact, the man in question had to go to the hospital. Firefighters came rushing to a residence where there had been an explosion. Inside they found two people that lived there and smoke coming out.

One of these residents  was a man who was burned and firefighters took him to the hospital immediately. We hope that everybody involved has a quick and speedy recovery. To read more on the story please click HERE.

Cooking fire...

Cooking fire…

Comments are closed.