Free Campus Cooking Fire Prevention Seminar
Attend a free seminar to help reduce cooking fires in your campus community. Presented by Guardian Safety Solutions International, Inc. (GSSI) and Halligan Group, Higher Education Fire and Life Safety Consultants, the seminar will be held at GSSI, 8701 John Carpenter Freeway, Suite 230, Dallas, February 26, 2015. Choose from one time period: 8am to noon or 1 pm to 5 pm.
Attendance at this half-day seminar will allow your campus, community and housing fire prevention team create an effective Cooking Fire Prevention Program for college students on or off campus as well as for residents in your community.
Upon completion participants will:
• Create effective public education cooking fire prevention training.
• Understand technologies that can be used to reduce or eliminate cooking fires.
• Determine the best way to reach different populations in the community.
Every participant will leave the seminar with:
• Cookbook of materials to help create custom cooking fire prevention programs.
• Clear understanding on how to create and deliver a cooking fire prevention public education campaign.
• Lesson plans, customizable posters, and flyers, free high-resolution photos and videos to use on campus and in their community.
• Series of social media messages to reach out to the 18 – 25 year old demographic.
• Network of peers to consult and share information with.
Seating is limited. RSVP to Mike 801-541-3482 or email email@example.com