800-786-2178

Register

Login

Unattended Cooking Causes Mobile Home Fire

GA fire officalFire officials say a Lee County man’s mobile home caught fire after he left food cooking on the stove and went to the store.  Video of the event is available from WALB-TV here.  The kitchen was pretty much destroyed because smoke gets up in the mobile home attic spaces which are small and the insulation gets very hot.

Never leave cooking unattended.  If you must leave the room, turn off the stove, and never leave to go shopping.

Comments (0) mobile homes

Read more