800-786-2178

Register

Login

Peabody, MA Resident OK After Kitchen Fire

Avalon Essex apartments was the site of a cooking fire on Saturday night that left one resident looking for a new place to stay.

A townhouse cooking fire resident is thankful that the American Red Cross is helping him find a place to stay after he had a kitchen fire this week.  Although it was reported to be a small kitchen fire, via the Peabody Patch, the townhouse unit was affected by water and smoke damage.  The resident was OK, according to officials.

Comments (0) Blog, Markets, Multi-Family, Residential

Read more

Accidental Stove Fire Damages YWCA

ywca fireAn early morning fire at the Prince Albert YWCA on Monday was caused by combustible material being left on a stove top.  A plastic kettle melted on the stove starting a fire.  This is why all materials like oven mitts, paper, kitchen tools, dish towels, aprons and even post and pans should not be left on the stove where they can ignite. Read more of the story here.

 

Comments (0) Blog, Other

Read more